Welcome Homeschool Teachers & Students!
• For a full overview of Home Ec’s Online Program, please visit HomeEcOnline.com
1. The Home Ec Online eCourse is not an accredited program and it was originally designed for adults. However, with visual and written step-by-step instructions, two videos, guides and built in resources plus the help of a Homeschool Parent, Home Ec Online is an eCourse that most tweens and teens can enjoy and learn from, just as much as adults can.
2. Before purchasing your registration, please review the information presented on HomeEcOnline.com to personally evaluate if your student(s) will benefit from the Home Ec Online learning environment.
3. Safety is very important while operating a Sewing Machine and it is the sole responsibility of each Student to operate their Sewing Equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
4. You will receive access by email within 48 hours from firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. This eCourse does not include live support but almost any question you could have or problem you could run into has been addressed.
6. Registration does not include supplies or print outs. All content is published on the private Home Ec eCourse website.
7. The Home Ec eCourse features step by step tutorials that are written with demonstrative photos. This is an example of the format.
8. The Home Ec eCourse kicks off with two videos. Written transcripts are available upon request.
9. Home Ec registration will not expire and students can take the eCourse at their own pace.